Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Swimsuits for 2012 Summer

Hi,

Nowadays, Mommy and I shop a lot for our upcoming summer vacation. Of course the most important part of this shopping process is buying a swimsuit. You have to be very picky to get the perfect one. So far I got two bikinis. But Mommy also wanted to get a rash guard for me. Well, we ended up buying two rush gards. I think she will try to protect me from direct sunlight as much as she can.

The neon fuchsia color bikini was my first swimsuit purchase. We got it from Old Navy. The other metallic mint green color bikini was from GAP Kids. I really love the color.

 I am going to make a post about my rash guards tomorrow...

  
 
 
 

For the same style Gap Kids Swim Suit click here

For similar style Old Navy Toddler Girl Swimsuits click here


Stay tuned,

Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment